LOCAL RULES (UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2020)
1. OUT OF BOUNDS. Those areas beyond the course
boundary fences (including any line of temporary fences on 6, 7, 8, 15, 16, 17) or behind any line of white stakes with black tops. Any laneways in fences are out of bounds.
2. EXTRA PENALTY OPTION for Out Of Bounds OR lost ball. 2 shot penalty may be taken instead of the stroke & distance option. The ball must be played from the relevant relief area, no nearer the hole.
3. ALL STAKES on the course are immovable obstructions.
4. ABNORMAL COURSE CONDITION. Any area Defined by White stakes, White lines, Flagged areas, Cart Paths, Gardens/Mulch Mounds, Ruts and Wheel marks made by a mower, tractor or motor vehicle. GUR must be in the General Area of the course. ALL NEW WORK is GUR
5. BUNKERS & GREENS Free relief from an area damaged by kangaroos (does not apply to stance)
6. SPRINKLER HEADS in line of play. A player may take relief if their ball lies within 2 club lengths of a sprinkler head that is within 2 club lengths of the green.
7. STAKED PLANTS relief must be taken in accordance with rule 24-2 D
8. DROP ZONES (defined by blue poles - yellow tee on 6th)
Hole 6 TEES/15 BLUE TEE
If your ball goes into the red penalty area of the 2 front dams (not the dam immediately in front of the blue 15th tee and you do not exercise your option of hitting another ball, you MUST use the drop zone which is the complete yellow 6th tee
Holes 6/15 OVER GREEN if you hit your ball into the dam at the rear of the green, you must take a penalty drop in the drop zone
Holes 8/17 GREEN if your ball lies in the General Area beyond the front point of this green you may take free drop at the drop zone
Holes 9 /18 the fence and flagged areas (including the whole new dam) on the right are NO PLAY areas. You MUST NOT enter this area. Choose either a free drop at the first drop zone OR penalty stroke at the second drop zone
9. DANGEROUS AREAS. Players must not enter ANY dams to recover any balls
10. FAIRWAYS are defined by closely mown areas. Free drop from bare patches on the fairway only
11. SLOW PLAY If your group take a break at the 10th tee please allow following group to play through, at their discretion.